Belly Bandit Original Wrap
ONE-OF-A-KIND ORIGINAL BELLY BANDIT® WAS CREATED ESPECIALLY FOR A WOMAN’S POST-PREGNANT BODY
This uncovered version is the original tummy tucker that started the craze! Engineered with unique, medical-grade elastic, our powerful, latex-free, post-pregnancy secret can be adjusted to fit around the belly, waist and hips to create the ultimate slimming result. The unique and powerful Stretch and Compress™ technology creates a garment that can help you shrink down to your pre-pregnancy size.
- 100% latex-free
- Helps shrink belly, waist and hips
- Lose inches & look slimmer instantly
- Supports back, leg & core muscles
- Adds support while breastfeeding
- Provides comfort after C-Section
- Helps minimize stretch marks
- Accelerates healing
- Applies medical grade compression to help expedite fluids through the body
- May help with muscle memory and body shaping
- Helps with abdominal separation also known as diastasis recti
- Exclusive Power Compress Core™ is your secret weapon
How often should you wear it?
The Belly Bandit should be worn all day every day, only taking it off to shower. Please feel free to sleep in the product as well. Remember, the longer you wear the quicker the results. Don't nip or suck it, just Tummy tuck-it.The Original Belly Bandit® was made for the savvy no-nonsense mom on a belly busting mission. Simple, economical, effective and all together cute! In order to receive maximum belly, waist and hip shrinking benefit you should wear this for 6-8 weeks post delivery.
80% Polyester 20% Spandex
Hand wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Rinse thoroughly. Lay flat and allow to air dry. DO NOT twist or wring.
In the eighth month many women will be the same size as they will be post delivery. Simply measure the part of your tummy that is the biggest all the way around your abdomen, which is usually at the belly button. Choose the corresponding band for your size.
Just prior to delivery simply subtract 3 to 5 inches from your belly measurement. Select the corresponding band for that size.
After Delivery simply measure and choose the corresponding band size for your belly size.